Capacity Building and Adaptive Management
We help clients to effectively and equitably participate in sustainable collaborations. Developing the capacity of stakeholders to meet new challenges and opportunities is vital to building consensus on critical issues of public concern.
Examples of our work
- Strategic planning workshops
- Multi-stakeholder planning processes - engaging stakeholders in the identification of shared economic, environmental and social goals and in the development of multi-stakeholder governance structures with clearly defined roles, responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Organizational learning – identifying lessons learned and diffusing them through large organizations.
- Systems thinking - developing an understanding of the interrelationships between people, structures, and processes.
- Scenario planning – developing an understanding of the forces and drivers that lead to change by identifying extreme, yet plausible, outcomes to serve as backdrops for strategic planning.
- Leadership training
- Team building
- Advocacy – developing strategies for strategic government, corporate and public relations to gain the support for new development in legislation, regulation and policy.
Back to "Services"